Fall General Meeting Tuesday 9/19 at 7 PM
SPCA Fall General Meeting Tuesday 9/19 at 7 PM
Autumn is just about here, and with it comes our eagerly awaited General Meeting!
Each fall on the third Tuesday in September, we invite all our neighbors to join us for our General Meeting. We try to feature helpful and important people to enlighten us on topics that matter the most to our community
Why Attend? It’s a wonderful opportunity to meet, mingle, and voice your concerns.
When? Tuesday 9/19 at 7 PM
Who’s Speaking? This year we’re thrilled to announce:
- Alderman Nugent will shed light on pressing issues in our Ward.
- Senator Ram Villivalam will provide updates from Springfield, answer questions, and receive feedback from residents.
- A police captain from the 17th district will discuss catalytic converter thefts in our area.
- Representatives from US Congressman Quigley’s office and State Representative Mike Kelly’s office will also share updates and respond to community members.
- Lastly, a Treekeeper from Openlands is expected to join us to discuss a tree planting program. We are hoping to plant more trees along the easements in our neighborhood this Earth Day.
Your Attendance Matters
All these esteemed guests will join us at the Sauganash Park Fieldhouse this Tuesday at 7 PM. Your participation counts. Your voice and presence matter to us. Come, be a part of this dialogue and let’s work together to shape our community’s future.
We hope to see you there!